| 0 comments ]

    Butch Walker posted his new single "Summer of '89" on youtube Monday.  I am loving it!  It has a great classic sound that people will, in my opinion, fall in love with.  It's always fun hearing biographic songs (who knows if that is the proper term? Not me.), and Butch is an expert on it.


    Butch Walker The Spade
    His new album with his band, the Black Widows, "The Spade" releases 8/30/2011.  I cannot wait to hear it- the single sounds like it is going to have a great rockin' sound similar to "The Rise and Fall of Butch Walker".


    The album releases August 30th, and although I have only heard this one song- I can guarantee that it's going to be filled with awesome lyrics, amazing music, and a great time!

    This will be Butch's first release under the Dangerbird label, to which he was signed earlier this month.

    0 comments

    Post a Comment