| 0 comments ]

    I have ended my second week of employment as the worship pastor for Velocity Church.  I have had a blast.
    I am so blessed to be part of this church, to be part of this movement.

    Last week I was busy working on orienting myself with the building and staff and equipment.  I didn't lead this past Sunday, but instead ran lights and produced the service.  It was very interesting being on the other side of the microphone and stage. We were fortunate enough to have a couple fill in and did a great job.

    But this Sunday I am back behind the mic.  I have been so excited this week, the potential and possibilities that lie before me with this new venture are unstoppable.

    It is also incredible being back in Greenville.  This city is where I was bred, where I belong. I am ready for my body to get used to being back to work so I can go explore all the new things!

    The next step is buying a house!  Right now we are living with my parents, which has been such a blessing, but we definitely are excited to move into our own place, where we can lay down roots.

    I will get back into a rhythm of writing posts, including a new (well, taken from other people- like John Dukes) post segment called "Sunday Rewind" where I will review Sunday's service.


    0 comments

    Post a Comment