| 0 comments ]

    bbe sonic stomp guitar pedal
    The BBE Sonic Stomp is my favorite pedal (well- for now its my only pedal, but you get the point).  It adds massive clarity to the overall sound, cleaning up the sounds that [normally] are a bit distorted.  It is a pedal for the perfectionist.

    Apparently (because I am no sound expert), sounds are automatically distorted when going through speakers, and this pedal takes it and does a bit of 'space magic' to it and produces a slightly boosted (not enough to be a boost pedal) that is cleaner in both the highs and lows.

    It features Lo contour and Process knobs, which allows you to really dial in a great tone- but, as you can see- I leave mine both up straight, because it always give a better tone!

    If you are a guitar player- you should check this out.  I use it for my acoustic and electric.

    0 comments

    Post a Comment