| 0 comments ]


    As I have said before, this week has been great to just get away.  This week has been different than most, though.  Why, you ask? Two words: Shark. Week.


    That's right ladies and gentlemen, it is shark week and I'm at the beach.  Not sure if that is irony, mere coincidence, or not amusing in the slightest bit- but it is a bit of all three to me.  Discovery is the only channel we need this week- which means that when we are outside, I am searching for the sharks, or as I have called them this week- "shahks" (I probably should have mentioned the beach version of me is Australian, from the lovely town of Bathurst, New South Wales.

    New updates since the last vacation update:

    • My legs are quite red.  There are talks of Crayola creating a color inspired by them.  Something like "Sunburned White Kid" or "SPF80" or something.
    • Listened to Butch Walker's new song "Day Drunk" (listen to it here)- really good tune.  It is more tame than Summer of '89.
    • I am 248 pages into High Fidelity.  Experts are predicting I'll be done by Friday.
    All in all- it has been a great half-week.  I am looking forward to some awesome things happening when I return, but for now, just relaxing in the glorious creation before me.

    0 comments

    Post a Comment