| 0 comments ]

    • I cannot grow facial hair.  
    • I have diagnosed ADHD, and I don't let it stop me or use it as a crutch- it is part of what makes me me.
    • I feel strangely connected to media of all forms
    • Creating something is one of the greatest pleasures I can get
    • I have 3 gray hairs on the side of my head that were not there in March of 2011.
    • I don't like crowds (being in them, not their existence.  I'm okay with the fact that they exist)
    • I like helping others
    • I don't learn efficiently unless someone shows me the basics and then lets me explore
    • If you give me directions, I will not be able to remember them unless their written down, and then I won't use the paper
    • I don't really have an all-time favorite movie, because I enjoy different parts of many movies
    • My favorite director is Alfred Hitchcock

    0 comments

    Post a Comment