| 0 comments ]

    Lately, I have been trying to 'focus' the content of the blog.  I really enjoy talking about creativity, in various forms.  But one thing that I will not do, is talk like a teacher.  Alot of blogs do that nowadays, writing from a perspective where the author 'speaks down' to the reader.  I have done this, I know.  And I apologize.  I'm not expert.  I'm a leaner.

    So as you read this blog, I will not 'teach', I will not 'lecture', I will not 'tell you what you should do'.

    I will 'experience'.  With you.  I'll let you know what has worked for me, what hasn't.  I think it would be better for us to 'experience' things together rather than me simply telling you.   This can lead to discussion, which I want here.

    As far as posts go, I am trying to post at 9:30AM (or sometime around there).  You can expect somewhere around 5 posts a week, though, like I said, I have only missed 3 or 4 days in the past month.

    In a nutshell: I promise to post entries on creativity that is not from a 'teacher' perspective, at roughly 9.30AM.

    0 comments

    Post a Comment