| 0 comments ]


    NBC has a new show, called, The Cape.  It is a show about a cop, Vince Faraday, who, while trying to catch the killer known as  'Chess,' gets framed by a large security firm trying to create the first privatized police force.  Faraday's name is ruined is presumed killed while escaping.

     Faraday finds himself with a group of carnies, led by Max Malini.  Malini trains Faraday in illusions and escape, and gives him the cape.  Faraday swears to bring down Faraday and get his family back.

    That is the 'simplest' form of what the show's about.  When I saw the previews, I had my doubts. But every doubt was proved wrong during the 2 hour premiere a few weeks ago.

    Reviews have not been great on 'The Cape', but I am not sure why.  The writing is fine, the actors play the parts well, and the action and story line hold up.  I don't foresee 'The Cape' becoming the next 'Lost', but I don't see it crashing and burning.

    The show feels alot like an old superhero show would- with a new villain of some sort each week.  Check it out, and see what you think of 'The Cape.'  It comes on NBC's Mondays at 9pm

    0 comments

    Post a Comment